1. The camera moves too fast when in running mode (middle button of the moveboy) because I've put walking speed*running toggle instead of + running toggle, so yes, it goes ape, but I know why. I was too lazy to fix it X3 Also, as far as the free view goes, it will be limited to the size of the map as soon as a map is loaded. Right now it's just an unlimited wasteland
. I don't want to keep the character in the Field of View at all times, because I already know that some weapons will have a higher Range than the DS screen. For example, if you use a Sniper Rifle. Scroll the screen up, CombatBoy, bang!
2. There are no arrow sprites. I'll enchance the area sizes though, as suggested.
3. Yeah, I have to fix that CombatMode bug. *Fix'd, will upload Alpha 0.5 when the rest of bugs are dealt with.
4. I had to compress the gun sprites to 16 colour, otherwise DSGMPali went ape about having too many colours. I'll try to re-touch them, this is just a tech demo. The finished product will look miles better
5. I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "bright green". I'm testing the game on an actual DS and the green doesn't seem to be too "in your face, green!"... Perhaps if you play it on an emulator, it appears to be lighter?
6. Yeah, I noticed the error. It's because the button controller doesn't re-initialize after turning MoveBoy for the second time. Fixed already