Bobbyloujo wrote:Numbers in binary are easy. Making a whole program in binary? Hard. Very hard.
Also, the point of the game is to ask questions every time you post. That's what keeps the game going
1) What was the first video game you played?
2) Do you visit more forums other than DSGM?
3) Do you play any instruments?
Oh gosh that's a hard one! I've been playing since I was a little kido! Hmm I remember playing GameCube a lot. I think the earliest I can remember is smash bros with my bro XP but I didn't know what I was doing and he would womp on me everytime.
I don't visit any other forums, I like how this little forum feels kinda homie and close.
I play the piano a bit, mainly owl city songs XP I'm not that great though
1) What's your favorite color eyes?
2) Do you like text adventures? (I love kickin it commodore style)
3) Craziest dare you've ever done?